Annual TB Testing
We are holding TB skin testing in-house at post 108. Thank you all for your understanding as this process has been delayed by COVID-19. If your TB Skin test has expired or is expiring you must make an appointment to complete the TB test. We are not sending people to FROST for the annual PPD skin test.
Review the following list for any applicable conditions:
- Previous positive TB test or previous diagnosis of TB
- HIV infection
- Risk factors for HIV with unknown HIV status
- Prolonged contact (household, not healthcare) with an infectious TB case
- Allergy to ingredients or a previous reaction to Purified Protein Derivative(PPD) TB skin test?
- History or active eczema?
- Recent vaccines (measles, mumps, rubella, oral polio, yellow fever, and/or varicella)?
- Vaccinated (BCG) in another country?
- Known food, latex or medication allergies?
- Immune-compromised or taking any immunosuppressant or corticosteroid medication?
If any of the above conditions apply to you, contact Suzanne.Cissna@GMR.net. If not, schedule an appointment using the form below. All appointments will be held at the back door to Post 108. You will drive up to the classroom and stay in your vehicle with a mask/face covering on. Please bring a completed TB Consent Form with you to your appointment. You will need to have your test result read 48-72 hours after your appointment. On-duty supervisors or CES staff can complete the reading of the PPD skin test.